SGD199 nett per person**
(inclusive of registration, study materials, tuition fees and samples for tasting)
**Special rates available for bulk enrolment.
Upcoming Course Dates
BAROSSA WINE SCHOOL LEVEL 1
2 HOUR (In-Person)
An introductory wine course about Barossa; includes tasting of 6 wines.
The candidate will:
- be able to interpret the labels of the major wines of the world
- be able to give basic guidance on appropriate selection and service of wines
- understand the principles of wine tasting and evaluation
- Where is Barossa?
- What makes Barossa Different?
- Key Production Facts
- Barossa Wine Styles
- Tasting of 2 wine styles: Riesling & Shiraz
2 hours (1 day), same day optional examination
- Closed-book exam of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidate must achieve a minimum 70% in the multiple-choice question paper in 60 minutes.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
Upon successful passing of the examination you will receive a Barossa Wine School Level 1 Certificate.