SGD1110 nett per person**
What you get and what is included:
- EWA Certificate in Scotch Whisky - Study Pack
- Samples for tasting during curriculum
- One sitting of examination (subsequent re-sits chargeable)(excl. SQA certification)
Upcoming Course Dates
About this course:
Exploring the fascinating world of whisky across eight modules, this fun and accessible SQA-certified course will enhance your appreciation of all things aqua vitae.
Working through a series of interactive exercises, videos and pop quizzes, you’ll discover more about the history and business of Scotch before covering the entire production process, from raw materials to distillation, maturation and bottling.
The flexible, self-paced format allows you to learn in your own time and, with quizzes at the end of each module, you can measure all the knowledge you’re distilling as you go.
As well as a certificate of completion, you’ll come away knowing so much more about the golden liquor in your glass.
Whether you consider yourself a whisky connoisseur or are simply curious to learn more, you’ll certainly get something out of our award-winning material and industry expertise.
EWA Certificate in Scotch Whisky covers:
- Museum : Historical Development & Distillation of Whisky
- Classroom : The Business of Whisky
- Mill Room : Raw Materials
- Mash house : Production Process
- Still room : Batch Distillation
- Warehouse : Maturation
- Bottling plant : Bottling
- The Nosing Room : Grain distillation & Blending
(Optional) Take the formal Certificate in Scotch Whisky assessment online and gain your SQA qualification and certificate @ approx SGD150.
There are no entry requirements to enroll for this program.
Candidates will then have an option to enroll for official SQA qualification & certificate with EWA.