**PRICE NOT AVAILABLE YET**
Course coming soon!
(inclusive of registration, tuition fees and samples for tasting)
Upcoming Course Dates
WSET® LEVEL 4 WORKSHOPS – Sparkling Wines
1 DAY (In-Person)
The main aim of this workshop is for WSET L4 Diploma in Wines candidates to have an avenue for mock exam tasting practices before sitting for the actual exam.
Students will have the opportunity to receive feedback based on their tasting through post-tasting discussion.
As part of the effort to better prepare DipWSET students, this workshop will also cover on exam techniques and presentations to boost confidence and clarify on theory-based exam answers.
The workshop will comprise of the following components:
1) 2 flights of 3 wines (total of 6 wine samples) tasted under timed conditions to simulate the real tasting component of the exam.
2) Feedback + Post-tasting discussion on each flight of wines.
3) Discussion on exam techniques & methodology
4) Presentation slides will be used to boost student’s theory knowledge in answering theory questions with confidence.
4 hours (1 day)
- DipWSET candidates (WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wine).
- WSET L3 in Wines graduates whom are keen to ascend to a higher learning path into DipWSET and better their understanding of WSET L4 - D4 Sparkling Wines / D5 Fortified Wines paper.
- Any WSET L3 in Wines graduates or candidates who like to explore more on Sparkling Wines / Fortified Wines.