SGD500 nett per person
(inclusive of registration, study materials, tuition fees and one sitting of examination in-person)
Purchase 20 Curated Samples from us @ SGD168 nett for the online course (protected by winesave™)*Applicable to Singapore addresses only*
For students who wish to purchase the sampling kit on their own, TBC will provide a list of recommendations / considerations to facilitate the purchase.
Upcoming Course Dates
WSET® LEVEL 2 AWARD IN SPIRITS
4 DAY (ONLINE)
For individuals wishing to develop their expertise in spirits and liqueurs, you’ll learn about the fundamental production methods and principal raw materials discovering how they are used to make the key spirit styles.
You’ll also explore the key practices and principles of serving spirits and the use of spirits in cocktails. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
The candidate will:
- Understand the main production factors that determine types of spirits
- Understand how the principal types of spirits are produced and labelled, and describe their key characteristics.
- Understand how the principal types of flavoured spirits, liqueurs and aromatised wines are produced and labelled, and describe their key characteristics.
- Know the common equipment used and the principles involved in the service of spirits.
- How production methods affect the characteristics of spirits and liqueurs
- The characteristics of the principal international spirits and liqueurs
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
4 Days, 4 Hours each
Examination options: IN-PERSON or ONLINE
- Closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidate must achieve a minimum 55% in the multiple-choice question paper in 60 minutes.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.