SGD360 nett per person
(inclusive of registration, study materials, tuition fees, samples for tasting and one sitting of examination)
Purchase 6 Curated Samples from us @ SGD88 nett for the online course
Upcoming Course Dates
THE WHISKY AMBASSADOR
2 Day (ONLINE)
The world’s 1st accredited training program about Whisky. It is a fun and interactive training programme designed specifically for the Licensed Trade, giving staff the knowledge, skills and confidence to communicate with customers about Scotland’s national drink. This leads to better customer experience and improves sales revenue.
The candidate will:
– Understand why Whisky is unique, and the production areas in Scotland.
– Be able to provide appropriate service for Whiskies.
– Gain knowledge and skills to confidently recommend, sell and up-sell Whiskies.
- Whisky by Numbers
- The Basics – History, Geography, Production
- Glassware, Presentation and Sales
- Nosing and Tasting
- Drink Less. Drink Better
- Mixers and Cocktails
- Other World Whiskies
Who Should Attend
– Professionals, Service, Executive staffs from F&B establishments, Hotels & Hospitality industries retailers / distributors / importers / exporters dealing with wine & spirits
– Individuals with keen interest in whiskies
– Individuals seeking a career in the F&B, wines & spirits and retail industries
2 Days, 3h each
30 multiple-choice questions
Blind tasting of 4 Whiskies
Candidate must achieve a minimum of 21 questions and 2 whiskies correct in 45 minutes.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin from The Whisky Ambassador will be awarded.