SGD360 nett per person
(inclusive of registration, study materials, tuition fees, samples for tasting and one sitting of examination)
Purchase 7 Curated Samples from us @ SGD88 nett for the online course
Upcoming Course Dates
THE GIN AMBASSADOR
2 Day (ONLINE)
From the organisation that brought to you the Whisky Ambassador, this is a fun and interactive training programme designed specifically for the Licensed Trade, giving staff the knowledge, skills and confidence to communicate with customers about the world of Gin. This leads to better customer experience and improves sales revenue.
The candidate will:
– Understand why Gin is unique.
– Be able to provide appropriate service for Gin.
– Gain knowledge and skills to confidently recommend, sell and up-sell Gin.
- Origins and history of gin through the centuries
- Key production methods
- Range of Gin styles
- Gin cocktails
- Perfect serve
Who Should Attend
– Professionals, Service, Executive staffs from F&B establishments, Hotels & Hospitality industries retailers / distributors / importers / exporters dealing with wine & spirits
– Individuals with keen interest in spirits
– Individuals seeking a career in the F&B, wines & spirits and retail industries
7 hours (1 day), same day examination
30 multiple-choice questions
Candidate must achieve a minimum of 21 questions correct in 15 minutes.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting.
However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin from The Gin Ambassador will be awarded.